If you are cruising the Shannon why not call into Lecarrow and rent a bike to explore the area.
- Cycle to Rindoon Castle and ‘the deserted town’, one of the most important complexes of Medieval monuments in the Country
- St John’s Wood is one of the most important woodland sites in the County and has been described as one of the best-preserved examples of ancient woods in Ireland.
- Cycle to the Disappearing Lake Lough Funshinagh
- Visit Mount Plunkett Nature Reserve a Biodiversity Farm
- Bike route maps available
- Family bikes available
- Dock the cruiser, stretch your legs
- 12€ per day, family rates available